Monday, February 7, 2011

Prettay

Helloooooo dollies,

I am clearing some of my Aussie goodies from my wardrobe, i might be able to arrange for shipping back to Malaysia (With Malaysian postage rates hip hip hooray) within March so hurryyyyy! ;) Most of the items are either from Aussie so you probably will not see the same thing back in Malaysia! :)

Please note that otherwise, shipping will cost $8 (Rm 25)! :) (Do email to inquire about shipping rates!)

Payment can be made to my Maybank (Malaysia) or Commonwealth Bank (Australia)!

Should you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to e-mail me at sugarliciousfairy [ at ] hotmail.com!

P/s: These items are a tad more exp as they were bought with a higher price, if you're looking for something cheaper, do wait for my cheapies post! :D

1. Miss Selfridge Mesh Sweetheart Rosette Dress (SOLD)




- Tagged as UK 8
- Worn once

Rm 100/ AUD 35

2. Sass & Bide Inspired Beaded Harness Dress (SOLD)




- Tagged as Size S
- Worn once
- Comes with inner slip

Rm 100/ AUD 35

3. Sheer Chiffon Bustier Dress


- Free size (Fits UK 6-10 best)
- Features a complicated gauzy chiffon over lining, can be twisted and worn in many ways thought i can't remember the original way to wear it - Have fun!
- Worn once

Rm 65/ AUD 23

4. ASOS 'Bird on Wire' Shorts (SOLD)




- Tagged as UK 8
- Stretchy
- Worn once

Rm 60/ AUD 20

5. Watercolour Chiffon Drape Dress (SOLD)




- Fits UK 6-10
- Worn once

Rm 70/ AUD 25

6. Embellished Open Back Dress (SOLD)






- Tagged as UK 8
- Worn once
- Retails for $50 (Approx. Rm 150)

Rm 65/ AUD 25

8. Dotti Sparrow Print Dress (SOLD)


- Tagged as UK 8 (Large-ish in size)
- Worn once

Rm 65/ AUD 23

9. Topshop Gingham Corset


- Tagged as UK 10
- Back zipper closure
- Worn once

Rm 50/AUD 18

10. 'Perfume Bottle' Peter Pan Printed Chiffon Dress (Pending)






- Worn once
- Free size

Rm 45/ AUD 15

11. Tulle Overlay Pink Dress (SOLD)




- Free size (smocked back)
- Comes with bustier and tie-back sash
- Worn once

Rm 39/ AUD 13

1 comment:

  1. JING! (: Ealing here! HEHE (: what are the hip/waist/bust measurements for the Sheer Chiffon Bustier Dress? I really really love it so much but omg, how am I going to pay you when I'm here in Ireland? O: I feel bad if you have to hold it for me till I'm back in Asia. I could pay you through Paypal if you don't mind.

    And LOL I think you'll need to ship it to my Singapore Address LOLOL Shipping to Ireland would kill me omg

    ReplyDelete